While what you say is true, Jed, not all vaccines are equally safe or effective, especially when it involves influenza. In my case, I got a flu shot a few years ago and suffered from a sore shoulder for months and still got the flu. I find that certain natural immune enhances and antiviral potions work well and make the flu much easer to take. The issue in the present case is the unproven effectiveness and safely of the vaccine because it is being rushed into production. Personally, I would rather wait to see how many people suffer from the shot and how many people get the flu before I take the risk. Besides, I resent the government telling me to do anything because their advice is always bad in the long run.

Ed