How does anyone know that the obit of Nebran Planet X lasts for 3600 years except by relating it to the events that are assumed to be caused by the planet? In other words, this looks like circular reasoning, which gives no evidence at all.

Ed

On Jul 4, 2009, at 5:38 AM, Taylor J. Smith wrote:

Hi All,     7-4-09

I'm enclosing some snippets on 2012 which you may find
interesting.

Jack Smith

----------------

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007

thomas malloy wrote:

``Vortexians;

Those of you who have been on the list for a while
know that I have a fascination with the apocalypse,
and a gallows sense of humor. The author of this
website was interviewed this morning on C to C AM,
no matter what you think about his theories, you will,
IMHO, appreciate the art that went into the introductory
page. http://www.apocalypse2012.com . Momma mia, that's
a spicy webpage!

I'm reminded of a Tesla Society conference around 1992
where someone mentioned the wall in 2012, and remote
viewing. That was before I heard about Hal Puthoff's role
in the development of remote viewing, 2012 seemed a long
way off at the time.''

--------------------------

http://www.enterprisemission.com/_articles/05-22-2004/Bell-InterviewPartOne.htm

Hoagland & Wilcock on Coast to Coast

5-15/16-04

[AB is Art Bell]

``AB: From the high desert in the great American southwest,
I bid you all good evening, good morning, good afternoon
-- as the time zone may dictate -- all of them covered
like a blanket by this program, Coast to Coast AM. I'm
Art Bell. It's the weekend, and I am honored to be with
you on a Saturday night going into Sunday morning, and of
course tomorrow night as well.

I have some shocking and tragic news for you at the top
of the program and I'm sure Richard's gonna have a lot to
say about this and will probably fill me in on details
I don't yet have. But what it boils down to is that Dr
Eugene Mallove is dead. And it is indeed with great sadness
that we report the passing of Gene Mallove who died, no,
correction, was killed, on May 14th apparently due to some
sort of -- we don't know about this -- allegedly, some are
saying 'some kind of property dispute'. It is considered
by the police to be a homicide and an investigation is
under way now ...

AB: I know this has great meaning for Richard, but I?

RH: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We're not getting to
the good stuff yet.

If you look at that line -- where it is in the sky --
and you extend that line (like a celestial Meridian)
out into space -- so it goes through, you know, where

Sirius is in the sky, if you track twelve degrees to the
East -- one degree per year (which is how Sirius will
move, in relation to the Earth, and in relation to the
Galactic Center) -- when that alignment occurs at midnight
at 2012 -- that will be the Winter Solstice, and 'D-Day'
will have arrived!

In other words, that [planned Giza 2000] Ceremony marked
the beginning of a 12-year [countdown] 'clock!'

DW: Right -- I got it!

RH: The final countdown to 'something' -- happening in 2012
-- by these guys, led by Zahi, who know 'something' -- that
they are not wanting the rest of us to figure out! ...''

-------------

Commentator 1 wrote:

``From my March 20, 2008 email:

"The Sunday before last, a similar browsing trip to
Border's brought Mar/Apr [2009] SCIENCE Illustrated to my
attention for "The Volcano that Lied: How Santorini Is
Changing History 3,600 Year After It Blew", pp. 46-53.
The article describes how the new "date" for the Minoan
eruption of Thera was determined and is shown by the
Greenland ice cores to be 1642 BC and by radiocarbon
dating, 1627-1600 BC, while not mentioning the tree-ring
date of 1627 BC. The radiocarbon date was obtained by
high-precision dating of an olive branch that was trapped
in the tephra from the eruption."

Forgive any year or two discrepancies, as with the
Greenland ice core date for eruption of Thera. The point
is that the tree ring climate signal for Thera is dated
1628 BCE, based on the frost damage at that time, while
the acidity signal for the eruption in Greenland is 1642
BCE (originally reported to be 1645 BCE in 1987). The C-14
date for the eruption based on an olive branch trapped in
the tephra is closer to the tree ring date than the ice
core date. Mike Baillie has published on this discrepancy,
but I am not aware of the latest news on this score.''

Commentator 2 wrote on 7-1-09:

Why is the date 1628 BCE important? I can remember that
long ago I adhered to that date. Now I think that it
is 1588 BCE. After all, there are not (geologically
speaking) all that many years between 1645 BCE (which
I never heard of before) and 1588 BCE.  What difference
would a few years, even half a century, make here? Please
explain. Thanks.  I'll appreciate it.

Commentator 1 wrote:

... annual-looking layers based on the dating of ancient
volcanic eruptions. For example, the tree ring date for
the Minoan eruption of Thera is 1628 B.C.E.

Commentator 2 wrote:

Thanks for explaining that.  I have included your comments
for my Planet X list-members.  Now I know why certain
people were focused on the date of 1628 BCE, back 30-odd
years ago.  That was a Thera/Santornini "guesstimate".

As we know, in Worlds In Collision Dr. Velikovsky equated
the time of the Israelite Exodus with the Santorini
explosion.  Ipso facto, the Exodus would have been dated
around 1628 BCE.  Here is my opinion, in brief.  You can
read Chapter 18 of my book Osiris, Isis & Planet X :
Chasing The Centuries for full details.  It is a LONG
chapter, over 70 pages.

In my mind, I fully agree with Dr. Velikovsky's
"duplication scenarios" in Ages In Chaos.  I think that
ultimately Dr. Velikovsky will be remembered more for Ages
In Chaos than Worlds In Collision.  You simply cannot
have all those "coincidences" of duplicated history,
without duplication itself.

It may take years for all the details to be sorted out,
but I fully believe that theory of historical duplication.
For the most part, Dr.  V's "reconstructed history" of
Israel/Judah follows the Biblical narrative.  There are
only a few adjustments, but generally they are on the same
track, in synch with neighboring histories.

If you work it out as I did in Chapter 18, then you
find that Solomon ascended to the throne in 995 BCE.
He reportedly began construction of his Temple in his
4th year.  Hebrews counted years from the beginning, so
his "4th" year would actually be only his third year by
modern standards, which count at the end of the year.
At any rate, he started the Temple construction in
992/991 BCE.  There is nothing historically "unusual" or
"contradictory" about this date in terms of established
Biblical chronology.

Josephus in Antiquities Of The Jews wrote that the Exodus
occurred 592 years before the commencement of Solomon's
Temple.

992 BCE + 592 Years =3D 1584 BCE

However, if you add up all the explicit periods of years
for David, Saul, all the Judges, Joshua and Moses, you
also get a period of 592 years.  So Josephus was using
the same Old Testament math.

995 BCE + 592 Years = 1587 BCE

Granted, some of those periods of governance are listed
as "40 years" which can be interpreted as a "generality"
of sorts, but we have to use the data that we have.

The cataclysms accompanying the time of the Israelite
Exodus from Egypt occurred in the spring of the year --
the "Passover" of "The Lord".  Dr. Velikovsky makes this a
"Venus Event" when it was actually the last Passover or
Crossover of Nebran Planet X, whose orbit lasts for 3,600
Earth Years or 1 Nebran Shar, Nebran Year.

Then if you take the Mayan End-Time Date of 21 December
2012 and go back exactly ONE NEBRAN SHAR of 3,600 Earth
Years, you arrive at 21 December 1588 BCE, just prior to
the springtime Passover of the Exodus.

2012 CE + 1588 BCE = 3,600 Years

This mathematical discovery is much too "dramatic"
to be brushed aside as "frivolous".  Thus, it leads me
to conclude that the "guesstimates" for Santorini and
Greenland are also incorrect by about 40-50 years, and that
all of these events occurred more or less simultaneously
in 1588-1587 BCE.''