OK,

Horace,

            I know I need some help which is why, as Jones pointed out I
brought it here. It sounds like you now follow my "miracle" path- Right or
wrong you caused me to at least organize all the dots I am trying to connect
into a format that can be followed. You rightly point out the need for
explaining several miracles which I probably can not do without some big
name help but if I organize the path well enough I may be able to entice
Prevenslik, Bourgoin or Naudts to take a closer look at it from the
perspective of their present contributions.

[snip]

Unless I missed something, neither the article by Naudts nor by

Bougoin has made any statements with regards to cavities.  They are

discussing the possibility of stable sub-ground state hydrogen based

on relativistically consistent orbitals.

[Reply]

You are correct; I missed a step, I associated the hydrino with the cavity
based on Mills' claims of producing the hydrino inside Rayney Nickel
catalyst which meet Casimir geometry. Although BLP is claimed to have exotic
hydrides formed from hydrinos

In their labs, AFAIK no one has ever produced a hydrino outside of a cavity.
My premise is that the hydrino is relativistic hydrogen and therefore can
only be perceived from another time frame such as a deep gravity well or as
I propose to coin a term, inside a Casimir "gravity hill". Mills was able to
"deliver" hydrinos to Rowan Univercity only as hydrogen in situ within the
pores of Rayney nickel and the translation would only occur to atoms after
disassociation.

[snip]

the computation does not involve motion of the atom with regards to the
observer. It has only to do with the change in mass of the electron, m =
gamma*m0, due to relativistic (high energy) circular motion of orbitals.
Saying "that hydrino can exist in a cavity only has a relativistic
solution."  Is like saying "that lead (Pb) can exist in a cavity only has a
relativistic solution."  The cavity is irrelevant to the cited