From: Michel Jullian [mailto:michelj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 8:31 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Hydrino represents Lorentz contraction in the opposite
direction from event horizon

Haven't had time to read all this interesting thread, just a couple
things I noticed:

Frank:  how can you keep talking about the Lorentz contraction if the
Lorentz transform doesn't make sense to you?

Stephen: your expression of the Lorentz transform misses the dot
product and the (vertical) t x y z  vector doesn't it?

Horace: it's Turing not Touring

Michel