Just a curiosity.

I have one of my google news alerts set for "Blacklight Power". Several days
ago I started getting the same annoying web site displaying nothing more
than a red dot telling me not to press the red button. It was amusing the
first time I played along. But after getting the exact same web site the
third straight time - once every day so far, I'm beginning to wonder what
the hell is behind this.

BTW, the URL keeps changing. I'm really suspicious. Someone is playing a
game here. Here is a list of Google "Blacklight Power" web sites all
pointing to the same red dot:

http://mounta.kuigikioni.myftpsite.net/index.html
http://faceb.klufjurnale.myftpsite.net/ghoma.html
http://usa-volks.joxxef7.myftpsite.net/apourm.html

Any thoughts as to who or what is behind this?

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks