On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:26 AM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson <
orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Does anyone else have a google alert for "Blacklight Power"? What have they
> gotten for the past several days concerning BLP?
>
> I assume they have not gotten it... or have they gotten it as well?

Yes, I have a Google Alert for Blacklight Power. I started getting the Red
Dot shortly after Blacklight's big announcement a couple of weeks ago. It's
annoying.

I think someone is just mocking the followers of Blacklight. Pressing the
red dot is like following cold fusion: people keep doing it, hoping for a
different outcome, but nothing ever changes. At least, that's my take on the
joke.

Craig (Houston)