I decided to clean up and improve the EPRI NSF conference proceedings. I asked Ed if he has a better photo of some equipment shown on p. 13-14, an automated sample changer. He said you might find something like that in a museum. That brought to mind a story about our late friend Chris Tinsley . . .

Chris took his lady-friend Soo Seddon to the National Museum of Science and Industry in London. They went to the data processing department. He was giving an enthusiastic guided tour. "Let's look over at the hard disks. You'll be surprised how big they are . . ." They approached a glass cabinet with some disks in blue cabinets. He said, "Hey, that looks like . . . Hey, I designed that one!" Soo said, "they should stuff you and put you in there."