Tom Friedman NYTimes:  The most telling element in this entire extended
discourse, is of course, Tom Friedman's sudden infatuation with this subject.
Tom Friedman is a creature of international power & insider undercurrents of
strategic global initiatives.  You would have to 'be' Tom Friedman' to be fully
aware of just who he is playing the global game of information 'chess' for
relative to promoting 'whose' agendas, and for exactly 'what' ulterior
juxtapositioning of information manipulation.  The following is 'not' an
exercise ofin quantum-paranoia & conspiracy theory.

One could guess; but 'one' would likely be saddled with having one's own
relative motivations of being spun, debunked, discredited, twisted, &/or
maligned.  This would especially tend to be 'more' likely; if objections were
made loudly & publically casting a baleful eye upon Tom himself----> 'if'
<-----he were indeed 'fronting' certain 'imformation slanting' agendas for some
heavy hitters in the wings.  The exact 'hitters' might be trickier to identify;
 but anybody that has just received 'blanket fusion-project
no-bid-super-contracts' from the Gov. like emc2fusion, for instance, might be a
likely candidate for being the wiz-kids-of-choice for Big Brother.  If any of
us were 'selected' to participate on the 'in-crowd-team' we would probably also
play-along/play-coy as well.  And it really sounded to me that quite a few
people that knew the 'straight-skinny' were apparently doing exactly that.  And
you guys are sharp enough obviously to know immediately when you are being
'snow-jobbed.'

This whole convoluted deal actually connotes and tends to indicate that
'really' a for-real Manhattan Project 21st Century is actually on the fast
track and hard-reality even as we speak.  This is kind've cool.  And
information & 'secret-stuff' is particularly difficult to keep completely off
of the 'jungle-telegraph' and the www-digereedoo will likely be chiming
right-up enough to slake our most fascinated conjecturing-faculties until the
'real-deal' is finally made public.

Tom Friedman well knows just which side his bread is buttered-on. And it is
that 'larger' status-quo international cooperative-regime that makes U.S. a
co-defence-tech partner with 'they' whose regional positition is precariously
perched amongst the most lethally hostile neighbors one could possibly imagine.
 This creates dyer necessity that they be a constant(nearly eternal) military
weapons-systems proving ground.  For the Military Industrial Defense boys this
is a match made in 'battle-Valhallah' and hey; they've got the deepest open
(and black project) pockets on 3rd-Rock.

Tom is that 'power group's' poster-boy; and if he should cease his cooperative
arrangement with them he wouldn't dare elaborate any of the whys & wherefores.
This would be simply tough on the high-income and hazardous to one's health.
Fusion &/or LENR/CANR  is the biggest game going; or they are making it a
'monumental Red-Herring' of it for something else huge; maybe even
Tesla-esque.~JO~

P.S.  I like Tom Friedman just fine & observing him to fathom the more
revealing undercurrents 'in-play' is always entertaining.  That's his business
and it's always a pleasure to watch someone that is really a master of his
trade.

His job would be an extremely interesting one, and if I'd been fated with his
talent and positioning-opportunities I'd likely be enjoying myself immensely as
well;  and as he appears to be doing also.  But I'm far too sloppy literately,)