From: Chris Zell [mailto:chrisrz...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 8:28 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Why No Repulsion?

I was wondering if anyone knew a thorough answer to the question: How can a
charged thunderstorm
exist? I've asked meterologists this question but no one has any answer.

How can a cloud carry any charge at all?  Why doesn't the charge cause the
cloud to instantly
dissipate?  If we can demonstrate electrostatic precipitation with a small
cloud chamber, how can
any thunderstorm exist at all?

Another mystery: How can an electron cloud exist in a vacuum tube?  How can it
hold itself together?

It just seems to me that there are exceptions to the idea that like charges
always repel - a notion
that might guide us to free energy.