From: Horace Heffner [mailto:hheff...@mtaonline.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:27 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Spontaneous Human Combustion (SHC)

On Sep 30, 2009, at 5:23 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

> Really, did Storms (2007) actually have to mention spontaneous
> human combustion? It was speculation upon speculation. (p. 142.) He
> does have much more reason to discuss Mills, and he does it in
> quite some depth. For some unknown reason, the more extensive
> discussion (p. 184-186) is missing from the index; he actually
> gives much more ink to Mills than to any other proposed explanations.

I think spontaneous human combustion (SHC) is worthy of consideration
in relation to cold fusion because (a) there is solid evidence it
exists and (b) it may provide clues as to how to achieve a robust
free or nuclear energy process in a chemical environment. This has
been discussed in this forum in past years. A summary of my comments
here is provided at:

http://mtaonline.net/~hheffner/SHC.pdf

Best regards,

Horace Heffner