On Oct 1, 2009, at 3:10 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

4. Several cold fusion researchers write to say "we think SHC is real and related to cold fusion, so we think you should have papers on it. If that happens I say sure, fine, and upload whatever they suggest.

My two cents is that SHC should be off topic for LENR-CANR.org. Too damagingly controversial. Obviously, it is anomalous science and on topic for vortex-l though. Beyond that, I think it is worthy of consideration as food for thought in designing amateur experiments. Any *robust* energy anomaly is worthy of examination. That is the second most important feature free energy experiments seem to lack, after repeatability, robustness.

What could be more up an amateur mad scientist's alley! Throw random ingredients into an acoustically/electrically/photonically stimulated liquid filled vessel and look for transmutation, radioactivity or massive excess heat.