Jed,

If you'd like to write a letter to either New Energy Times or the JEM, it will be my pleasure to reply to any of your concerns or comments.

Steve

At 04:32 PM 11/6/2009, you wrote:
This paper is very clearly written.

On p. 1739 this paper discusses Iwamura, saying it has not been challenged. Alas, that is no longer quite true. Grabowski et al. show reasons to doubt the Cs into Pr results, in the slides I uploaded yesterday.

On p. 1740 it says:

"In 2009, Akira Kitamura's group at Kobe University published a replication of the Arata-Zhang gas absorption experiment. Although they did not report findings of helium-4, they did report anomalously large energy release from both deuterium
and hydrogen experiments. [33]"

Izzatso? With hydrogen as well? I don't recall that. I shall have to look more carefully. I thought that was only the expected chemical heat.

They did not look for helium-4 as far as I know, so I wouldn't say "they did not report . . ." That's a little confusing.