* The latest Project's update *

*The Cern/International NDR-Pathway-Identification project plots 'naturally
occuring' Einstein-Rosen transtemporal/transdimensional pathways though
Dark-Energy Trans-Space*

This is the Holy Grail of contemporary String/Membrane theorists.  The NDR-ID.
project is the cutting edge medium for the diverse theories to find their
legitimate expression in by consolidating their efforts in this hard technology
application.

>From Cern-Hadron, with global collaboration is emerging the 'International
>NDR-pathway Identification Project.  'NDR' is acronymistic for Navigation of
>Dimesional-Rift Einstein-Rosen pathways that the 'String/Membrane' theory
>indicates are common and naturally occurring throughout the multi-spectrum
>levels of DarkEnergy Trans-Space.

The NDR accessing technology is centering upon the super-conductive capacity of
Hyper-Cold-Superconductors to access the Navigatable DR-Einstein-Rosen pathways
through transdimensional-transtemporal DarkEnergy Trans-Space.

The Trans-Spacial DarkEnergy Super-Membrane cross permeates and acts as the
very 'All-Conjoining Super-Carrier-Wave' through all possible
spectrum-variations and Energy Plateau Whole-Dimensions ubiquitously.  And thus
Trans-Space naturally occuring Einstein-Rosen pathways will allow us to chart &
access vectors through where-ever/when-ever DarkEnergy Trans-Space accesses
with is 'Virtually-Limitless.'  Thusly we can hard-copy/chart the 'real'
vector-pathways which will thereby give us a clearer picture as to the
String-Membrane DarkEnergy Aexo-Trans-Space structure(s).

This burgeoning new approach to Einstein-Rosen opens the doors to connecting
trans-resonant adjacent Universii so that we may ascertain whether there is
truly extant said 'parallel universes' &/or 'adjacent-bubble universii.'  The
theory that we are neighbors to various  quasi-parallel multi-variational
universes that actually directly mirror to some degree our own will is the
grand quest for us to prove or disprove.  It makes great Sci-Fi movies but we
will be able to find out if it is indeed a fact; at least more-or-less.

Intitial Einstein-Rosen NDR pathway forays have been focused on Trans-Space
access to our own immediate planetary transtemporal venue(our own history). The
early indicators are that the "energy-fabric of historic occurrance" is indeed
of such a 'super-tenacious weave/energy-harmonic-matrix' that historic events
are all but impossible to effect in any significant way.  The analogy is that
you may throw even a large stone into a large river; but the ripples of that
stone within a strongly-established 'current-flow-pathway' change virtually
'nothing' relative to the ultimate course of the river itself.
Historic-temporal-event-flow is just such a river that are ultimately governed
by the 'super-currents' of DarkEnergy Aexo-Trans-Space that likely act as a the
Ultimate-Carrier-Wave that ties all Spectrums & Dimensions & Universii together
as on contiguous 'Whole-Cloth' Super-Membrane.  And thusly the various 'String'
within the 'Whole-Cloth' act like the 'connective-tissue' such as the
contiguous membrane that connects the internal-organelle(s)-bio-symbiotic
system with a cell; or also like unto the contiguous connective-support tissue
with the body of any organic creature.

When we open the NDR-Einstein-Rosen data-port-pathway-tunnel we are making a
true high-energy connection to another position at specific space-time
vector-coordinates(initially to our 'past').  We are utilizing Trans-Space
accessing super-conductive Hyper-Cold technology which is forming the
NDR-ER-path as a High-Density focused Electro-Gravitational tunnel.  At the
other end this has a tendency to have a profound 'real' energetic effect which
can be dangerous to molecular integrity in the target connection zone.
Allegorically, this is akin being in the pathway of such as high-density
micro-waves, for instance, and can also be physically disruptive & therefore
dangerous, &/or be marginally deliterious.  The ideal is to 'fine-tune' the
technology so that this effect is minimalized to the 'recoverable' level from
the experience.  Again; this would be like making such adjustments which would
tend to minimalize the deliterious effects of 'weightlessness' on our
space-exploration craft etc.

The NDR-ER-pathway project is actually joining the esoteric-science of
'EM-Field of Living-Consciousness Psi-Projection' to establish the
Data-Port-Connection to the other end of the energetic
Electro-Mag-Grav-NDR-ER-bridge once established.  The initial-field connection
actually establishes living individuals initially as the 'bridging/navigational
mechanism. Remote-viewing research has established the their very bio-organic
physical-energy-psyche energy matrix maintains a residual transtemporal energy
connection to the 'past' which can be applified and then projected
transtemporally/transdimensionally along the Einstein-Rosen pathway.  Natural
high-sensitive happenstancially located individuals(at the receiving 'past'
end) of the NDR-ER-bridge with High-Empathic-Quotients tend to be the
'Receivers' at that 'past' end of the NDR-ER high-energy/focused
electro-mag-grav bridge.

The 'Psi-Field Projection' team  are a group of highly trained a hand chosen
hyper-empaths whose remote-viewing talents have been well established &
developed.  Within what me might be called a 'suped-up' version of a
'Faraday-Chamber' they create a high-intensity empathic-focus upon the
physically present 'target-memory-location' of the focus-target-individual
living person.  Once the NDR-ER transtemporal-transdimensional corridor has
been formed by 'tapping' through to DarkEnergy AexoTrans-Space access, then the
High-Amplification Psy-Empathic Field literally tracks the Memory-Resonance
pathway which is an actual hard-physics transtemporal structure; and now
profoundly amplified/directed by the NDR-ER electro-mag bridge structure.

Basically 'real-transtemporal-energy-bridges' are hard-transdimensional extant
artifacts linked to the living-receptor-psyche of every living human.

First contact at the target location is often made back to the very 'past-self'
of the 'pathway-navigator-target psyche.'
Thus the link is actually made 'electro-physically via psi-empathic-connection'
to himself; although others in the area to varying degree witness real physical
effects such transtemporal distortions, and personal physical impact, and
impact to objects in the immediate environment.  Individuals of
higher-empathic-quotient in the direct flux-field of the NDR-ER-bridge will
likely actually receive whatever hard-information is being projected be the
'operator(s)/navigator(s)' at the NDR-ER base.

Because the NDR-ER bridge is effectually utilizing a high-density
compressed/focused-Electro-mag-transgravity phenomenon-technology which is
part-&-parcel to the energy-density-level of Aexo-Trans-Space, this tends to
make the 'receiver'(s)' end of the NDR-ER quasi-Psi-empathic connection to
create a somewhat confusing multi-deja-vu/like echo.  Current investigations
center on the project's discerning whether that 'deja-multi-echo' effect/
phenomenon could actually be evidence that several 'convergent-parallel/&
or/tangential time-lines may be actually conjoining the memories/experience of
several 'parallel-selves' of the 'pathway-navigator.'  Maybe possibly a
'reciever' may be actually jumping/swapping places which his own tangential
time-time 'quasi-parallel' self; even permanently.  This would obviously be an
excursion into the 'weird.'  But Einstein rightly said, "The extended-cosmos is
not only 'weirder' than we think, it is weirder than we 'can' think!'
(paraphrased)

In other words; the NDR-ER psi-link up might be causing the 'receptor-end' to
be witnessing quasi-simultaneously more than one variation of 'NOW' which would
tend to have various empathic-witnesses-receptors think that they were
seriously 'losing it.'  The physical effects of the receiving end can actually
also tend to disrupt matter(organic &/or otherwise' as the atomic/molecular
level.  Obviously this technology has been under developement for longer than
we are currently able to report; but it is yet in its infancy.  This is
'remote-viewing/remote-receiving' with a 'howitzer,' so to speak.

Potentially this could actually be used as a 'weapon' at the receiving end due
to its serious potential to disrupt electro-magnetic fields; people's sanity; &
or the physical integrity of solid objects &/or living organisms.

Curiously: just such 'bizarre' phenomenon was report by the "3rd Reich" war
machine during World War II, but whether this actually altered the course &/or
duration of that war is a tenuous speculation at this point.  But then that is
exactly the types of 'things' that the project research is out to examine,
quantify, and perfect; if possible.

But possibly the most profound, yet pervasively subtle, result of our forays
into the application of such technologies is that our past 'selves' are being
made 'more' aware of our future-selves existence. And here-in may lie the
profound potential that there might be in progress within these developing
technologies that their is happening thereby the very real 'mobius-effect' on
accelerating the 'speed-rate' of the developement of 'Mankind' into our
hopefully bright future.  We maynot be 'altering' the course of events; but we
might be getting their ahead of schedule.  And this may be a very exciting
'quasi-alteration' indeed!

-Jake Harbach-O'Sullivan

Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/