>From Terry:

> All I have ever read is that he says the motor was definitely not OU.
> But, AFAIK, he never admitted to a hoax.  And no one ever replicated
> although many tried.

Sheesh!  As if that doesn’t muddy Alsetalokin’s position anymore than
where the matter currently stands.

Assuming the contraption was actually turning on its own, meaning with
no alleged external assistance, I would be forced to speculate that
there must have been some form of an energy transference going on
between the rotor and stator PMs. This would seem to suggest that the
device should eventually begin to wind down as the magnets began to
dissipate their magnetic properties in the form of kinetic energy.

Do you know if such a “fate” was ever mentioned?

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks