On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:57:17 -0600
OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately for the rest of us who are
> languishing in the peanut gallery, I fear we will have to wait very
> VERY long time before anything of substance is revealed.

McCarthy says that calorimetry results will be published at the
end of this month. This is work being done by an independent firm.
One of the 'skud' members says he has been told third-party
testing will also be done.

I hope the calorimetry results are unambiguous one way or the
other.

So we may know soon that they have something amazing or not. If
they do, I hope enough hotshot engineers at large companies will
work on it so that real products will show up within a year.

FWIW, one of the engineers at waterways told a visitor he thought
the first application would be to power portable generators.