On 01/24/2010 02:10 PM, Jones Beene wrote:
> [...]

That was not my assumption.  Rather, I assumed you (or Michel) had
something in mind when you proposed that the Orbo might be cooling the
air via a magnetocaloric effect.  The question was, if you think that,
what do you think it might be?

As far as I can see there is nothing in Orbo which relates to
magnetocaloric cooling and no mechanism at all by which it could be
cooling the air.  Yet you proposed nagnetocaloric cooling as relating to
Orbo.  Hence, the question.