Robin

            You have identified a missing link in my education - I was sure
a covalent bond released a photon in transferring to a lower energy state
just like an electron falling to a lower orbital. After Robin's comment
about 3body collisions I went looking for info on covalent bonds and the
photon emission I wrongly assumed. All these years I though a reduced energy
state equated to an orbital dropping to a lower orbit but apparently not.
This doesn't change my premise regarding the relativistic cavity being the
energy source that accelerates these atoms but it does mean I have to modify
the rules for emission of photons or show an alternate energy transfer. Any
citation or better keywords to search on the 3 body collision to produce
photons would be appreciated - for Now I simply removed photon emissions
from covalent bonds formed outside the cavity form the Sim and changed  the
description for emissions inside to "if two different fractional orbitals
form a fractional h2 molecule they give off what appears to be a blue photon
from our perspective outside the cavity" -  This may still be wrong and the
3 body requirement may be the same inside the cavity for different
fractional orbitals as well but it buys me some time to investigate a proper
fix for the simulation and there is the possibility that collisions between
orbitals of different fractional values will cause one of them to gain and
lose energy sufficient to produce a photon as they translate to a common
fractional value in their diatomic state.

Question: If you assume for a moment that change in Casimir force could
disassociate a covalent bond and restore the atoms to normal atomic orbital
strength.where does the excess energy go as the molecule oscillates between
bound and unbound states? Could the "3 body" interaction be accomplished
with just hydrogen and hydrogen ions since the atoms are essentially already
inside a giant catalyst? I think I need to go back and take a more careful
look at the Black Light Flash animation for this process.

Regards

Fran

http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/blog/7200-relativistic-interpretation-casimir
-effect.html-1