>From Alexander:

> yes, like 20 years ago when they were just as intricate, and we all
> had gps and autocad....

What??? Not true. Not according to what I've seen and read.

Crop circles have only become more intricate within the last decade or so.
Twenty years ago and prior crop circles were pretty much just that: circles.

Perhaps on a more fundamental level we have failed to comprehend the fact
that it's not so important trying to determine WHO is responsible for making
of most of these circles. A more salient question might actually turn out to
be comprehending WHO is currently looking at them... WHO is trying to
comprehend what their meaning might be.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com