>From Jones:

> In all fairness - has Randy ever apologized, or even lamely rationalized to
> his few ardent supporters, his specific plan for a demonstration unit of the
> gas phase (micro-turbine) device in six months? I am referring of course to
> the infamous Art Rosenblum interview of 1997.
>
> Seems to me that the Mills' fanboys are due (long overdue) an apology after
> 13 years of waiting to see this demo, or at least at a minimum to know what
> happened to delay it? ... all the while having to fend off doubters from
> both sides of the aisle (not to mention their own doubts) ...

I, too, wait with baited breath for results long overdue, results
predicted to come from Mills & Co. Will brave new wonders be
forthcoming soon? I hope so, but I really don't know. Who amongst us
except for BLP's innermost circle knows the answer to such vexing
questions.

I'm less concerned about who started it all, and who needs to
apologize to whom for breaking prior promises. My hope has always been
that qualified individuals continue to ask the critical questions.
Continue to demand appropriate explanations and hard evidence. At the
same time don't get in the way of whatever it is that BLP is
attempting to do. ESPECIALLY, don't make it a personal goal in one's
life to deliberately hinder, detract, cast dispersions, and generally
make trouble concerning the actions of others. Of course I'm a
hypocrite for saying this, but I freely admit the fact that I'm flawed
like most human beings. To at least recognize one's faults is a step
in the right direction.

Good luck Randy, and maybe, just maybe we'll all end up benefiting
from your inherited eccentricities.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com