>From Fran:

> I am still a fence sitter at HSG but just wish Mills would get the same
> treatment as Arata-Zhang, Haisch-Moddel and other researchers in this field.
> The Mills GUT may or may not be correct but it is obvious from results that
> he is on a similar path to other researchers and certainly doesn't deserve to
> be called "Randy Screwloose". I was cited for referring to Dr Dombrey as
> "Norm" but there was no disrespect intended whereas "Screwloose" was intended
> to insult.

And just to be clear on this point the honorable individual who used
the term "screwloose" to characterize Dr. Mills has on more than one
occasion made it clear to his audience that he has been a science
adviser for former senator Joe Biden. Don't know if he still is.

Fence sitting is an honorable profession. ;-)

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks