In my recent blog http://alturl.com/xk9vx on a relativistic perspective of
suppression/ Casimir effect and Mill's claims of self catalyzing action of
hydrogen and stable fractional states I am wondering about the true nature of
tunneling and if a relativistic interpretation of EM suppression and Casimir
effect could allow fractional molecules to exist inside a metal lattice and
provide an intuitive explanation for tunneling . I know Casimir effect
dissipates as you approach the walls of a Casimir cavity (Lifshitz) but my
curiosity was stirred by these "stable" self catalyzing dihydrinos claims. If
these molecules are actually relativistic h2 as proposed by Naudts then there
must be a space time deformity that could allow these diatoms the "room" they
need to pass through the lattice AND possibly still maintain a space-time
"displacement" suitable for Casimir effect to accumulate and help keep the
diatom displaced on the time axis - effectively contained inside the lattice?
In a similar manner could tunneling be a deformity allowing matter to detour
around a barrier on the time axis?
Fran
http://www.byzipp.com/coffee3.gif