From: Jack Harbach-O'Sullivan [mailto:alset9te...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 11:06 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:any thoughts on this new Steorn video where 2
engineers and a physicist are baffled at their 308% overunity results?

No intelligent life:-)  Tongue-in-Cheek is an Irish default state-of-mind
24-7-365, Ultser Marching Season not withstanding.

Case in Point:  Most Irish pub-goer's first after-pub-stop within  the general
vicinity of the 'Blarney-Stone' is made at said famous 'Stone' upon which said
pub-goers relieve themselves upon said Stone's face:  And then first-thing
American (mostly) Tourists duely arrive in the morning & dutifully obey the
ancient custom of kissing said Stone face. . . . ?Are we 'getting-this' yet?~:-)

Steorn miraculous-overunity has kept 'us' guessing for a while; and the
Steorn-Micks are chuckling over their Guiness. . . It's purported that the
wee-folk luv-ta-tip the guarges upon occaission whilst the lab-boyos are well
inta their dailly 'toasts;' no harm, it's all in fun. . .~;-)

OFF TOPIC:  ?What was that about "No intelligent life on planets discovered
including not upon Earth as well?"~:-)