Thanks Harry,

Unfortunately, I get no sound that accompanies the you tube demonstration.

Regarding Celestial Mechanics and the orbital pattern that makes up the
classic ellipse shape - the two foci, especially the "ghost"/empty foci has
been a mystery and enigma that has haunted many prominent individuals for
hundreds of years. Years ago I started investigating the problem as well,
initially thinking I was breaking new ground. Silly me! Nevertheless, my
probing continues, on and off.

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com