10:10:10 -0500:
Hi,
[snip]
>FYI,
>
>A couple of days ago I sent a message off to Miles Mathis, mentioning
>the fact that I just finished reading his paper on "The Electron
>Orbit."
>
>See: http://milesmathis.com/elorb.html

Unfortunately this is wrong. He talks about electrons appearing to "swim
upstream" because they are smaller and lighter than protons, however positrons
and electrons also attract one another, and they have equivalent mass.

Also, he fails to ask the question: "What would happen if the electron did hit
the proton?".

The answer of course is that it would be deflected, and keep right on going. The
only other options are that it sticks to the proton (impossible because of
conservation of energy and momentum), or that it combine with the proton to form
a neutron, also impossible because the two of them combined don't have enough
relativistic mass to form a neutron.

So his entire spiel is irrelevant.
[snip]
Regards,