Hi Miles,
    A number of discussions and comments regarding your work have been
posted in the mailing list vortex-l, unconventional physics
<http://amasci.com/weird/wvort.html>. See by example this thread
<http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg40360.html>, and
also the ones called "Mercury's perihelion
precession"(http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg40083.html)
and "Anyone recognizes this astronomy integral"
(http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l%40eskimo.com/msg40233.html).

Maybe you'd want to join the list, to comment directly on your work and
the issues raised.

Regards,
Mauro Lacy