Lane is aware of the error and is fixing the video.

He wants to do it right.

I don't care what any one thinks about my theory.  I have been  excluded,
put down,
and universally rejected for 20 years.  I have other things to do now  and
have not been initiating
much on my own.  The last two classes I took were in Spanish not  physics.
The latest things I have been building are cell phone adapters,  not cold
fusion cells.  Lane contacted me he want to do the video.   The Space and
Propulsion group also contacted me.  That's why I  responded.  Otherwise I am
done solicitating Journals, organizations and  scientists.

I am interested in killing bed bugs.  What do we know about the
entanglement of bugs in burlap?

I am interested in marketing a cell phone auto adapter.  Which cars  have
aux radio jack inputs?

Frank

--- Begin Message ---
The video is pretty good considering that it was done with no  money and no
help. It is
a fine job I believe.  Lane is a quick study and I  am learning more.  In
the end it does not matter because
cold fusion has died with the cancellation of the ACS meeting.

Why sweat the details, no one is watching any more.

Frank Znidarsic

--- End Message ---