Obit:

VALENTINA LEBID, 82, beloved wife of Ivan (deceased); loving mother of Lilia
(deceased), Nadia Barthol (Herbert, deceased), Nicolas (Colleen) and Sergio
(Lucya); dear grandmother of Herbert, Phillip (deceased), Nicole, Andreas,
David, Dimitri, Nicolas and Adrian, and great grandmother of Kiley and
Brendan. Funeral Services, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2007 at 9:30 a.m. at the
funeral home and at 10 a.m. at St. Theodosius Orthodox Cathedral. Interment
St. Theodosius Cemetery. Family will receive friends at THE YURCH FUNERAL
HOME, 5618 BROADVIEW RD., PARMA, OH (BETWEEN SNOW AND BROOK-PARK) WEDNESDAY
2-4 AND 7-9 P.M. PANIHIDA SERVICE WEDNESDAY 8:30 P.M.
www.cleveland.com/obits

Guestbook:

October 10, 2007

Words cannot express my feelings in this sad time for you and your family.
My prayers are with you and my God give you the strength to remember and
take joy of the goodtimes and carry you through the pain and sadness through
the following days.

~  Nellie Bentley, Santa Rosa, California |Contact Me

October 10, 2007

She will be greatly missed. My heart goes out to all of you...love and
smypathy.

~  Bianca Bellis, Ft. Myers, Florida |Contact Me

October 10, 2007

Our deepest sympathy's for your family. Valentina was a great woman and will
surely be missed.

With our love,

~  Lindsay and Shaun Bird, Parma, Ohio |Contact Me

<end>

You can read it yourself for the next 24 hours.