Jones,
                I was referring to HUP supplying gas atoms with motion to the
same results as you imply for  "Zitterbewegung". What is the difference between
"Zitterbewegung" and HUP as applied to gas law? I believe gas law is a macro
example of ZPE based on HUP but am totally open to calling it "Zitterbewegung".
As for the M.O. I believe the fractional hydrogen molecules, and even more so
clusters, can carry inertia based on their mass into areas of different Casimir
geometry in opposition to the "HUP" or "Zitterbewegung" driving their spatial
displacement that effects a discount on disassociating said molecules. From the
perspective of a PD membrane I think covalent bonds may oppose translation to
different fractional states while hydrogen atoms do not. That is to say they
oppose translation from which ever fractional or whole state at which they
formed a molecule to a different whole or fractional state making it easier to
disassociate the stressed molecule. If it is nature that is applying the stress
due to Casimir geometry it is essentially free energy (not OU).

[snip]In 1947 Willis Lamb carried out an experiment using microwaves to
stimulate RF transitions between orbital levels of hydrogen. There was a tiny
anomaly, and the energy difference found was a rise of about 1 GHz for one
orbital compared to the other. This energy is supplied (or detracted) by the
quantum vacuum, but there is "normally" no net gain or loss. That changes in a
cavity.[/snip]

The above is why I remain a fence sitter on the Model-Haisch patent in that I
believe they need to create an asymmetry similar to the change in bond state
used by Moller in the MAHG and a control system to get the h1 deep into
fractional states then let it form molecules which nature will oppose escaping
and allow us to rectify "HUP" or "Zitterbewegung" whenever it pushes the
molecule toward escape and discounts the energy needed to disassociate. If we
can disassociate the molecule for less than the release when the fractional
atoms re-form a molecule at the new fractional value we have thermal runaway.
The asymmetry is simply that the cavity allows free translation of gas atoms
but opposes translation of molecules.