From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:52 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:A word of caution on Rossi

At the risk of appearing to 'beat a dead horse' let me make a couple of other
comments relevant to
the 'big picture' of nano-nickel technology.

1)    Mills and BLP may try to distance themselves from Rossi due to one
critical detail:
*radioactivity*. Mills' entire patent protection is vulnerable if it is
discovered that the Ni-H
system goes radioactive in a short time. I am certain that this cannot be
avoided. The implications
are disastrous for BLP.

2)    Focardi and Rossi are 'not exactly' partners in this, since Leonardo
Technologies, founded by
Rossi but owned by shareholders, is the real owner of the technology and they
may be trying to keep
him on a short leash.

3)    This has led some to believe that originally, Rossi was trying to 'play
both ends against the
middle' and to quietly, even secretly - obtain Euro-funding in Italy for a
parallel project with
Focardi, from which he would be paid a large fee, and avoid Leonardo's claim on
it.

4)    As I understand the personal situation, Piantelli is a bitter enemy of
Focardi, going back to
the early nineties - and that is probably the way in which Steve was alerted to
Rossi's sordid past.

Who says that rational science is immune from the "soap opera effect" of petty
jealousy and multiple
layers of intrigue and 'white lie' dishonesty?

Jones