Jones

From: Jed Rothwell

Jones Beene wrote:

I strongly suggest that nothing . absolutely NOTHING . seen so far, proves
that he does have it. I think he does, but that is only based on things not
in the record.

Well, I do not speak Italian, but based on the blogger's comments and the
caliber of the people who worked on this project, I disagree. I would say
there are plenty of technical indications this claim is real.