Jed sez:

>Rossi said:

>> 22PASSI. If your product will manage to impose itself, it's clear that
the
>> energy market will change radically. How could the energy produced by
your
>> catalyzers and that produced by green sources like solar or wind coexist
>> and what kind of synergy there could be?
>>
>> ROSSI. We will merge and each will take its role.

> Nonsense. If his gadget works he will blow away solar, wind, oil,
> coal, nukes and everything else. In 20 years they will cease to exist.

I have no doubt that Rossi knows this only too well.

Nevertheless, it is in bad taste to bare one's teeth prior to skewering
one's prey.

Meanwhile, I suspect Dr. Mill's is discretely sharpening his own fangs.
Perhaps we shall witness some interesting carnage on the Serengeti plains
later this year.

We are well-advised to stay within the land rover.

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks