Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> And I'd have suggested that reputable scientists should have avoided
> participating in the demonstration. To participate and make a report without
> complete information is to promote the work of Rossi, to assist Rossi in
> obtaining funding that might be money tossed down a hole.
>
> Rossi has every right to keep details secret, but not to hitch a ride on
> the reputation of cold fusion researchers. If he's got something real, if
> his claims are true, he will have no trouble obtaining funding.

I disagree. I think Rossi has been revealing as much as he can, given his
patent situation. He has been cooperative with most scientists, although he
got into a snit with Celani. On his blog he praised the paper by Villa, even
though that paper was cool toward Rossi and raised many questions about the
work. He has decided to continue the particle detection work at U. Bologna.
He told me:

"We will continue the reseach with the University of Bologna to deepen the
knowledge under a theoretical point of view."

I think he has been more open than most cold fusion researchers, and perhaps
more than Mills, although I do not know much about Mills.