Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

 The "Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Expo" is ongoing in Md near DC.
Randell Mills
> presented yesterday.

Is there a copy of his presentation anywhere?

Brian Ahern says it seem Rossi has put the fear of God into Mills. Mills put
out a "me too!" paper with dozens of viewgraphs mainly ones showing that if
he would, he could build a a big energy generating system too, and by golly
it might be as good -- or maybe lots better! -- than what that ol' Rossi has
already built. It reminds me of Henry IV:

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
But will they come when you do call for them?