Please feel free to check out my latest batch of You Tube videos of the
continued pandemonium (called democracy in action) occurring on the square
and within the state capital of Madison, Wisconsin, concerning protests
against Governor Scott Walker's bill that would destroy 50 years of the
right to bargain collectively.

For the record: Union leaders have basically told the governor that we would
be willing to agree to pretty much all harsh the fiscal constraints the
Scott Walker listed in his bill if he would remove the part that destroys
the right to bargain collectively. The governor said no. He refuses to back
down from his original bill.

I think that pretty much tells us what Scott Walker's real objective is. If
it was just about the money, as he has claimed all along, then the problem
would be solved. Apparently it isn't. He wants to destroy the union's right
to bargain collectively. He doesn't want to deal with unions (with
"negotiation) again... EVER. He has only been in office for two months. What
a way to start out winning friends and influencing people. . He attempted to
ram his version of the "bill" down our throats in a matter of six days with
very little notice and NO DISCUSSION. We were almost blitzed. This is why we
are so upset and won't back down. This is what democracy is all about when
someone attempts to disrespect what democracy is all about.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OrionworksVideos

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com