To summarize Cude's position:

He does not believe in the scientific method, replication, high signal to noise ratios, peer review, calorimetry or the laws of thermodynamics. To be exact, he believe that whatever pops into his own mind, or what he says "I believe," automatically overrules all of the above and the other 400 years of academic science.

He does believe in ESP. He thinks that people operating mass spectrometers in blind tests can magically know whether heat was produced in a given experiment. They are biased by this magically-acquired knowledge. You would think that people with such awesome mental powers would also be imbued with a modicum of objectivity and self-knowledge too, but maybe not. I don't know enough about ESP to judge.

Very interesting! But not science, as I said.