The ear witness cannot help, has not observed ultrasound- he sayas:

"*Does anyone recall an audible component to the demo (other than the pump
> sloshing) which could be indicative of lower harmonics of ultrasound?" *
>
> Perhaps if somebody brings a dog to such a demo, he will know- dogs hear
> ultrasounds
> and are panicked.

*I've been near the E-Cat in the silence of the night while it was
working...*
*I heard a very slight hum, nothing annoying...*
*sometimes a dog barked but in the distance... it's all I know*