On Thu, 24 Feb 2011, Joshua Cude wrote:

,in the data by orders of magnitude (10^10 if I remember), from the fact that the highest values came from BARC within weeks of the press conference (for what is supposed to be a very difficult experiment), that they have gotten smaller over the years, and don't come close to accounting for the measured heat, it is reasonable to conclude that they do not provide enough evidence to suggest nuclear reactions at room temperature in benchtop experiments create measurable heat.

One brief question to clarify a small confusion.

I noticed that in the last week or so you've mentioned that values have "gotten smaller over the years." Perhaps I'm missing something. Do you see this decrease as evidence of problems? Why keep pointing it out? ( Or did I miss an earlier explanation? )

William J. Beaty                http://staff.washington.edu/wbeaty/
beaty, chem washington edu      Research Engineer
billb, amasci com               UW Chem Dept,  Bagley Hall RM74
206-543-6195                    Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700