Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Yes. Your fear would be shared by the majority in the USA, and that is
> likely to be the major reason that Rossi is not doing it here. He knows he
> would not see this device sold here during his lifetime, due to the NRC.

I think you are exaggerating the power of the NRC! If this machine succeeds
at all, it will be on the front pages of every newspaper on earth for weeks.
It will be talked about everywhere. Every industrial company will be anxious
to start manufacturing units, knowing that if they are late, they will soon
face bankruptcy. There will be tremendous public pressure to allow the
technology, simply because it will reduce the cost of energy by a large
factor. The NRC cannot fight that. Neither can the fossil fuel industry. I
am sure they will do everything they can to stop it or slow it down, but
they will fail. When the public stands to gain trillions of dollars, nothing
can stop it.