http://www.youtube.com/user/OrionworksVideos?feature=mhum#p/u

In the dark of the night, without notice to the public, without any
debate, without even printing copies of the bill, 18 Republicans used
procedural trickery to strip hundreds of thousands of workers in
Wisconsin of their collective bargaining rights.

This is a National Outrage. We will NOT stand by and let them get away
with this disgrace

I shot the following You Tube footage Wednesday evening, March 9 at
approximately 8 PM as I hastily approached the capital building. Word
finally got out via eMail about what the republican senators did
clandestinely.  Within no time outraged demonstrators started
gathering around the Capital building. As demonstrators collected
around the entrance to the capital speakers shouted out instructions,
making sure everyone understood that THIS PROTEST IS A PEACEFUL
NONVIOLENT PROTEST. Everyone cheered. Yes, we are angry but we will
remain peaceful and non-violent over this outrage. Finally the doors
opened in and we were let in. Incidentally, I saw an off-duty
policeman in the crowd of demonstrators. He was a demonstrator too.
Thousands descended filling up the main rotunda, running up the stairs
to the second and third floors, all the time loudly but PEACEFULLY
demonstrating their outrage at this travesty to democracy.

This is just the beginning. I had to leave around 9:00 PM to get this
footage loaded up to You Tube. Hundreds, thousands more were arriving
as I left. Cars were honking around the square.

This is a political revolution in the making.

Please pass this on.

It is guaranteed that you will be hearing more about this very shortly
in the news. Stay tuned.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com