On 2011-04-08 23:20, Jed Rothwell wrote:
On April 8, Rossi wrote in his blog: ". . . yesterday we signed a very
important contract in the USA."

More info:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=473

* * *

Dr Rossi,

Are you able to tell us any more regarding the nature of the contract you mentioned was signed in the USA yesterday? Can you perhaps indicate whether this was a contract from a customer to manufacture supply e-cats or if this was with a supplier for materials? Any information would be appreciated as there is growing excitement around the commercial rollout of your technology.

Many Thanks,

Craig
(Editor)- Free Energy Truth

* * *

Andrea Rossi
April 9th, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Dear Craig:
The Customer of us is a kind of Customer you need to have a written authorization of to talk about him. In due time we will make a joint communication. We will manufacture together a network of plants to sell the energy. I am very happy for this, because I am extremely indebted with the USA, where I got my rebirth, and we will make here new jobs and a useful work, so I will give back part of the help I got, as it is my duty. I always give back what I get, turned into energy. It’s my job.
Warm Regards,

* * *

Cheers,
S.A.