On 2011-04-09 17:37, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Ah. Now he says he will not be able to announce the identity of the
customer for "months."

More related info. It looks like we'll have to wait until October, after all:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=14#comments

* * *

1) You told us that you have signed a contract with a new US partner with whom you want to sell energy in the US. Do you want to sell heat, electricity, or both?

2)Is your new partner a public traded company so that I can buy shares of them?

3)You told us that you made your modules smaller (10 kw to 4.5 kw) because of safety. Now for your modules are safer, can we expect that heating systems for heating normal houses are sooner available than before?

* * *

Andrea Rossi
April 9th, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Dear Mr Erwin Hergen:
1- both
2- By October we will make a joint press conference
3- Maybe, yes, but the issue in this case is Authorizations.

* * *

Cheers,
S.A.