Jed wrote [snip]

Focardi says some things that are supposed to be confidential. I will leave

it to the reader to find those bits, as an exercise. He's got a big mouth.

I'll bet this ruffles some feathers![/snip]

Focardi says "and then there's this chemical compound. The issue came up
during that demonstration because, when some people tried to measure the
gamma rays, Rossi objected, because by measuring the gamma rays they would
have also measured the gamma rays emitted by this secret compound, and so
they would have understood what it was, what was in it."

He is revealing that it is a chemical compound that emits gamma rays.. That
it participates in the nuclear reaction?

Fran