Hey Alan,

All this talk about ways to fake the Rossi experiment got me to thinking
about a clever way which may not have been mentioned - or maybe I overlooked
it if it was covered already.

Was hydrogen peroxide mentioned? And/or did anyone actually *taste the
water* in the first test ?

BTW I do not think this demo was a scam, but this scheme could be worth
mentioning.

It was not generally known at the time in January, but has been mentioned
since then - that the demonstration took place at a factory owned by
Leonardo. If he wanted to scam, Rossi could have altered the plumbing to one
faucet in that room only - to deliver a combustible clear liquid to fill the
containers. He may have filled the containers in the presence of the
assembled Professors, before the video started - so nobody would have given
a second thought it could be anything but eau de municipal.

As I recall no one in Italy willing drinks tap water, but in the interest of
science - it could have happened. Hopefully we will hear that some brave
soul had the foresight (courage) to try to drink a bit of it - so that we
can eliminated this possibility too. If not, this opens up a way to get
quite a bit of combustible volume into play - more than the one liter.

As you may know, there has been a major effort in China to convert coal to
liquid fuel - it is called CTL. Usually it is mixed alcohols. One company
which has done this remarkably well is known as the "Shenzhen Group". I have
seen a video of a product that is colorless, odorless and water-based that
burns completely as if was alcohol, but does not have the volatile odor like
alcohol. In fact it was developed to be used indoors for heating and cooking
in open kerosene type heaters which are common all over Asia. The biggest
selling point is no smell and near zero monoxide - and this could be due to
peroxide content.

Of course, anything over 30% peroxide would be the perfect scam since it
converts directly to steam. However, peroxide itself has a slightly
different appearance, so it would need to be a new kind of blend.

Rossi would know of this, as EON his other company - is in the alternative
fuel business.

Ever hear of the Swiss Rocket Man ?

Sorry to bother you, if this has been covered.

Jones