-----Original Message-----
From: OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson

> In the meantime, I suspect Mr. Beene will probably not find Mr.
Rothwell's analysis convincing, and I fully expect a counter response.

Wow - I realize that this Rossi device could be the most important development
in Energy for some extended time ... hmmm, the Neolithic age comes to mind,
according to Randy :) ... but this  may be the first time in Vortician-land for
having a "play-by-play" and ongoing commentator to moderate the game.

I was hoping it would be Ines Sainz... Oh well, maybe next year <g>

Jones