To the best of my knowledge, induction heating is the process of heating
electrically conducting object (magnetic types of stainless steel but not
non magnetic copper) by electromagnetic induction where eddy currents are
generated within the metal and resistance leads to Joule heating of the
metal. An induction heater (for any process) consists of an electromagnet,
through which a high-frequency alternating current (AC) is passed. Heat may
also be generated by magnetic hysteresis losses in materials that have
significant relative permeability. The frequency of AC used depends on the
object size, material type, coupling (between the work coil and the object
to be heated) and the penetration depth.

The magnetic field will pass thought non magnetic materials like copper,
aluminum, electrical wire insulation or glass without being effected and
terminate within magnetic materials.

The copper inductive coils in the Rossi reactor probably lie under the
inclosing copper header pipe and wrap around the RV.