On 04/22/2011 12:38 PM, Jones Beene wrote:

* From: * Mauro Lacy

What th e f uck is wrong with your e-mail writer?

It was made by Microsoft?

Or is the odd spacing encoding instructions for getting Rossi's cat out of the bag? ;)

… Could be that too. The program is MS Office. It picks up the incoming font and format.

That must be. Try writing them in a decent word processor ;-)

It oughta’ work OK, but as I am aware that it doesn’t at times by seeing weird mess age s in the archives, I try to convert them from html to plain before they go out, if and when I think about it.

You're right: I see the odd spacing only in html, and only in your messages. I'll convert them to plain text from now on.

Thanks,
Mauro