From: Mauro

What th e f uck is wrong with your e-mail writer?
    It was made by Microsoft?
OK - I think I found the setting error, and am posting this - so that anyone
else who has the same problem with Outlook can change the seeting in their
options menu for outgoing mail. I can't ditch Outlook for a number of
reasons. Another dumb thing from MS is that the setting choice is not found
under the "format" menu. Go figure.

All of my messages were set to be composed in "rich text" format, which is
supposed to work with almost everything out there, whereas HTML does NOT
work well, and rich text is better than plain text because you can keep the
superscript and subscript characters and a few other nice things.

The error was to allow Outlook to send it out as HTML - so in effect, I had
no control over what it looked like once Outlook takes over and changes rich
text to HTML.

In retrospect this was simply an 'options' choice mistake, and was probably
done that way because it is Microsoft's default setting.

Never let MS make these choices for you :-)

Thanks for bringing this up, and I hope this is the correct solution.

"Your potential. Our passion."  Riiight ....

Jones