Hi,
[snip]
>Einstein never interpreted time "t" as a fourth dimension of space.
>Space is not 3D + T, space is 4D. With clocks we measure numerical

I don't think space is 4D. In the current 3 dimensions we are free to choose the
absolute orientation of a coordinate system, as long as we end up with 3
orthogonal axes. If space were 4D we would be able to reorient 4 coordinate axes
just as we please, which as near as I can tell, we can't. Time is clearly
different. That's also why we have a different name for it.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html