Rossi never ceases to amaze me! There have not been this many cold fusion
reactors in operation since Stan and Martin were open for business in Nice,
France, and they ran 64 cells at a time. And those were only ~100 W each.

Assuming this is no exaggeration, it means he is closer to making a 1 MW
reactor than I imagined. Good for him! I think it is a wacky goal in way,
since the target product is 20 kW. It is as if they plan to manufacture
motorcycles, and they are building a prototype Mack Truck to start with. But
I guess they have their reasons.