Hi,
[snip]
>I am hoping most roads will be put underground, and most commuting will
>be shortened or eliminated with telecommunications and satellite offices
>close to home.

I think putting roads underground is far too expensive, so I doubt that will
happen either (except perhaps here and there in large cities). As for the
communications, I agree completely. Most office staff spend most of their time
in front of a screen anyway, so it might as well be at home as in the office.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://rvanspaa.freehostia.com/Project.html